I finally finished the Lisette Market Skirt.
This project was jinxed from the beginning. I only start to figure out how to use the serger, and I have to say this skirt isn't the best project to make if one doesn't really know how to finish seams with it. In the end it turned out to be very cute, and luckily people will see only the outside. I finished the blouse a while ago, but unfortunately the sleeves are too snug for my arms (too many muscles, haha). I will make the blouse again but a couple inches longer and with wider sleeves.
I really like the Lisette patterns. So far the ones I tried out were really easy to make with clear straightforward instructions. The designs are simple with enough cute details. I made the blouse without the row of buttons down the upper front and I like it better this way. It's so easy with these patterns to change little things like this, at least for beginners like myself. I am looking forward to the next Lisette project. But for now I am occupied with the Prairie Girl dress, and my first try with knits.