Seiten

4/03/2012

Lisette Continental Dress

Lisette Patterns Continental Simplicity 2059

Last Sunday I finished the Lisette Continental Dress.

Lisette Continental Dress Front

It turned out pretty cute. I made it with the same fabric as on the pattern cover and I love it. The fabric is very light and soft, with a nice drape. Perfect for a casual summer dress.

Lisette Continental Dress Detail.

Right now I am on an involuntary break from garment sewing. My used serger came without the holders, nets, and caps for the big spools and I had to order it at Singer. It will take 2-3 weeks to arrive. I will go to JoAnn's on the weekend to get some small thread spools for now but until then I am staying busy with some little projects like a water bottle carrier. Check out this tutorial at Pink Chalk Studio.

Keine Kommentare: