Seiten

8/24/2014

Paper Pieced Pillows

I have four nephews and one niece, and for this years birthdays I decided to make a paper pieced pillow case for each.

The youngest got a Minion. Blogged here.




The third in row and also my godchild got a Batman logo.



Here a close-up. I wish I had enlarged this one. It is quite little.



The back is Minky Dimple Dot. Leftover from a quilt I made earlier this year.



 Princess Belle for my niece.



 Close-up. It's hard to see in the picture, but the nose is embroidered on the finished picture.



This one has the soft Minky as back as well.



 No. 2 got Smaug sitting on a pile of gold. The back is just black.



He went slightly off there in the middle. About that weird red dot on his right wing, that is some red candle wax that fell off the chandelier, and I didn't notice until just now. Can't take new pictures because they already arrived at their new home.



No. 1 got a wolf crying to the moon. The back is the same blue star fabric as the front.



And another close-up. 

 All patterns for these pillows are from Fandom in Stitches. A big thanks to the designers!

It was a lot of fun to venture into paper piecing, and I have another project or three on my To-Do list. But for now I need a time-out and sew another bag or dress for a change.


Keine Kommentare: