Seiten

3/31/2013

Simplicity 1716

Here is my first go on Simplicity 1716. I made view F without sleeves.


The fabric is some kind of structured knit. Another fabric from the big pile of fabric I bought last year at the sales section at Denver Fabrics in Denver (not the website). It's a really easy and quick pattern. And the hanging neckline makes for a fancy look. I am not sure, if I will ever be making the tunic or dress version though. Not quite sure if it is a style that fits me. But we will see. I will for sure make another top or two.

I have some jersey in my stash with a nice soft drape, which I will use for view F with the sleeves of view E. I also got a lot of use out of my serger the last couple of weeks with this and a couple of other projects, which I will share in another post.


A close up of the neckline.


And the back view.The stripes don't really match up, but I don't care. It was supposed to be only a wearable muslin anyway.


Keine Kommentare: