My first go on the Alma Blouse, another great pattern from Sewaholic. It offers so many different options.
When the pattern arrived I was really excited to try it out. I knew exactly what fabric I would use, and went straight ahead to cut it. After I had cut most of the pieces already I realized, that the chosen fabric was a knit. Yay for not having to put a zipper in. I am glad for this mistake, because I absolutely love the knit version. More to follow for sure.
I used fold over elastic for the binding. It stretched out a little too much on the left sleeve.
Here it is with the belt.
It is a very nice pattern for some stash busting, since it doesn't require a lot of fabric. Here is my seersucker version. The fabric was left over from my Crepe Dress.
I have two more in the making. This time around with the peter pan collar.