Seiten

9/08/2014

More Licorice Dresses

The Licorice Dress from Colette Patterns is one of my favorite patterns. Very easy and quick to make, needs only a little amount of fabric, and can be worn casual and dressy.

I wrote a review here

Today just a couple of pictures of my other three Licorice dresses. The first one got just finished today. 

The fabric is Peach Skin fabric from GirlCharlee. It is easy to sew with and very comfortable to wear. Works surprisingly well in New Mexico summers, considering it is 100% polyester.





This one needs to be worn with a slip underneath. It is completely see through. Should have lined it, ooops!




Another Peack Skin, also from Girl Charlee.




The last one is a very soft voile by Anna Maria Horner. I saw that the collar and dress are matching up perfectly after I finished the dress. What an awesome coincident. 





 I lined it with white silk. The voile itself was too sheer.


 The hem of the lining is slightly off, but who cares, right?!?



Keine Kommentare: