Seiten

8/05/2012

I like Corduroy!

I am starting to sew more for the cold time of year. Here is my first fall ensemble. The Renfrew Top Version A in Navy Cotton Jersey. First time that I've sewn it with long sleeves. I absolutely love this pattern and have at least three more fabrics in stash for more. The skirt is Barcelona Layered Skirt by Amy Butler in grey corduroy.

Amy Butler Barcelone Skirt and Sewaholic Renfrew Top


After I finished the Lisette Passport Jacket I knew I wanted a fitting skirt to go with it. So I went to JoAnn's and bought more of the corduroy for the skirt. It was unintentionally that the top fits in color as well. 

Amy Butler Barcelone Skirt, Lisette Passport Jacket and Sewaholic Renfrew Top
 

Amy Butler Barcelone Skirt and Lisette Passport Jacket

Keine Kommentare: