This weekend I finished the Lisette Passport Jacket in grey corduroy. This project was on my list now for a while. I got around cutting out six projects two weeks ago. And finished five so far, this is one of it. I am very happy with the end result, even thou it drove me nuts a couple of times. The buttons could be placed better. I should have moved the lower three up a bit. Oh, well. I like it anyway. I bought the fabric at Joann's a couple of weeks ago.
My serger got used quite a bit too with this jacket.
But the instructions drove me a little nuts. It wasn't mentioned to apply the fusible interfacing on the front and pretty sure I didn't. So I had to do that AFTER I already had sewn the front and side front together and had finished the seams. The result is crinkles in the fabric. The instructions to finish the seams of the pockets and the including seam was misleading. I had to finish that seam with a zigzag on my sewing machine. It should have been serged before putting it together. But as I said before, I am happy with the result regardless the couple of downturns in the construction.