Seiten

3/26/2012

Favorite Things Pattern

The Favorite Things "Prairie Girl" Pattern arrived this week and I couldn't wait to start sewing the muslin.



 I always copy the pattern on freezer paper, so I can use the pattern in different sizes. Usually I am not very good in making a muslin first, just because of the extra work. But this time I wanted to make sure everything fits well before I start cutting the good fabric. The final dress will be in Joel Dewberry Heirloom Voile Ornate Floral in Amethyst:


The dickie and slip will be white cotton lawn.

I made the muslin from Meadowlark Premium Muslin Natural it's a beautiful muslin fabric that looks like linen. Anyway, it turned out so nicely that I put a decorative stitch around the neckline and will add it to my wardrobe.

Favorite Things Patterns Prairie Girl Top Muslin Front

 Detail of the neckline:


Favorite Things Patterns Prairie Girl Top Muslin Detail



1 Kommentar:

ButterPeanut hat gesagt…

that's the prettiest muslin I've ever seen!